Kelly's Korner's http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ "Show Us Your Life" is about porches this week. Since we just moved here in June, I haven't had any bright ideas about what to do to my new front entrance. Please give me ideas! It's very small, but I want it to be inviting.
You have a beautiful house! Love your big front yard. You could do pots on each side of the door and a big wreath. In the fall you could put Mums and pumpkins all over your steps and coming down into your sidewalk. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Stacy! We are enjoying our new house, but I'm not very talented in the decorating department.
ReplyDeleteI would do the pots on either side too. You can get them at lowes or depot. They are plastic, but look cement. I would also get a wreath for that pretty door. You might pay a little more but I think Etsy has the best wreaths (people that make them). Hope that helps:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Mara, and thanks for the suggestions!
ReplyDeleteYour home is beautiful. I found you from Kellys Korner. You should check out The Polka Dot Poodle's Facebook page and website att http://thepolkadotpoodle.blogspot.com. I think a wooden monogram inside a fall weath would be very inviting (and different). I would suggest wire urns filled with pumpkins, gourds and maybe moss. You can't go wrong with mums. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emily! I agree. Mums in the fall are my favorite! I'm glad you stopped by!
ReplyDelete