But now, O LORD, You are our Father. We are the clay, and You are our potter; And all of us are the work of Your hand. Isaiah 64:8
Saturday, January 28, 2012
And just what color do I paint my walls????
Ok, so I have new kitchen countertops and backsplash. The backsplash is not complete and the electrical outlets have to be changed, but you get the idea. Initially, I wanted a 50's green, but hubby did not like that idea. Then , I planned on a very bold green for the wall color and now I'm not so sure. We both found a neat green we like, but who knows if I'll like it with the new backsplash. Maybe I should try a totally different color. I thought about a dark gray or a taupe. I want something that will make cabinets and the backsplash pop. What to do, what to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment