Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm not making any promises, but

I'm back for now.  Earlier, I was listening to my hubby and children giggling and cackling over some older photos of themselves.  I spent most of the weekend worried about cleaning my house.  When I get focused on housecleaning (which doesn't happen very often) I am completely focused on the task at hand, and anything else is just an interference. 

Listening to their laughter made me sad that I could have enjoyed it all weekend.  SO, I have to start keeping the "pick-up" cleaning done during the week.  Then, I can put aside a couple of hours when I wake up Saturday to do the sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc, so I don't spend a whole weekend playing catch up! 

Hearing that laughter also made me think of a few pics that make me smile:

Everytime I make a collage, I think of the song by the Bellamy Brothers that says "These are a few things I'm in love with..."

My friend, Lyn will be very proud of me for making this lovely collage in Picasa. I realize I did cut off a head or two in it, but I love making them, and the more I practice, the better I'll get.  Oh, how I've fallen in love with Picasa in two days!!  Now, I just have to MAKE TIME to get on here more often.  :)
I hope everyone has a great Labor Day holiday tomorrow!  I have a clean house, so we might be able to get out and do something fun as a family!  YEA!    Be back soon!

Checking for fingerprints,
            Kellie

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to your blog! I'm so happy you are here! Love the banner, love the collage...you will get the hang of it super fast!

    ReplyDelete