Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our God is on the throne and in control!

I hope to get back to blogging soon. I miss it. I miss writing and reading. I have been keeping up with twitter feed and I read this blog post after someone tweeted the link. I love it! It is so comforting, true, and straight from the Lord during this time. It's a blog post from a mom who was at the theater in Aurora with her teenage daughters during the shooting. I hope the link works.

http://aminiatureclaypot.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/so-you-still-think-god-is-a-merciful-god/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I'm so thankful I read it. I am anxious for your blogging to begin again. LOL I am anxious for mine to get back on track as well. Hope your new home is treating you well. I hope your neighbors realize what a treasure they have been given. I miss you, friend! Love you! Love the kids for me!

    ReplyDelete