Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Sweet Surprise from a Very Sweet Girl... and a little more catch up.

I walked into my office at school the other day, and this is what was on my desk...
Such a sweet surprise.  That afternoon, when hubby got home, he told me that Claire wanted to buy a bear for me. The bear was $3.00, so she had asked her dad for money to buy it.  The sweetest part is that she didn't want the whole $3.  She already had $2 and she just wanted $1 from her dad so she could buy the bear.  How sweet is it that she insisted on using her own money to buy me something special?  Wow, what an incredible little girl!  I'm so blessed that God is allowing me to be the mommy of two precious souls during my earthly life.  

I also gave Claire a surprise.  She has been asking for this surprise, and I really haven't thought much about it until last week.  Anyway, she feels like a big girl everytime she uses this...


She looks like she's in pain here, but she's actually just squinting because the air was blowing in her face.  So cute.  :)

In the midst of all of this c-c-cold weather, last weekend, we had a beautiful reminder of what's to come so we enjoyed some outside play without freezing!  Connor's friend Matt spent the night the night before, and they enjoyed some home b-ball before they had to play a church-league game.



The weather was so beautiful the entire weekend.  This weekend, the weather is so cold.  We did have a little sunshine and blue sky peek through  thick clouds today.   I'm thankful for even that little bit considering the week of nasty, cold, rainy weather we've had.  Just more of His fingerprints.

Keep checking!
Kellie



No comments:

Post a Comment