Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Pictures...Take 2

We had a great Thanksgiving with family!  I love being with my family.  :)  After Thanksgiving dinner with my mom, two friends and I left to go shopping at 10:30 p.m.  Yes, that says P.M.!  I had never done the shop all night til you drop on Black Friday thing!  Well, I have now, and I have NOTHING to show for it!  I didn't get any Christmas shopping done!  The crowds were just mobs of people.  I had seen it before on TV, but NEVER understood the intensity of it until I saw it with my own eyes!  People were camped out, tailgating, and sleeping on cots in front of various stores!  Cans and cans of RED BULL lined the sidewalk into one store where people had been drinking the SUPER CAFFIENE drink to stay awake!  It was unreal.  Anyway, I can mark that task off of my bucket list, and I think I'm over it.  No need to re-visit that scenario again.  :)  I came home and did a lot of online shopping, and now I'm almost finished!  :)  Online Christmas shopping is the way to go! 

After church this morning, I took some pictures of the kids.  They turned out ok, but I sooooo wish I had a nice camera and some snazzy software to create some incredible images.  Anyway, I am grateful that I have what I have, and can at least preserve some images to remember what my children looked like on this day. :)


 I love Claire's hair and her sweet face in this pic, and Connor looks like such a handsome  "tween"ager. 


My mom made this cute jumper for Claire.  I'm so blessed to have a mother that is talented in so many areas!  My mom rocks!  I love her so much!

Well, hopefully I'll get some Christmas decorations up soon.  I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to do it.  When I do, I'll post some pics.  I did let the kids put their little trees in their rooms last night.  I let them decorate them however they wanted.  I'll post pics of those when I post the other Christmas pics!
  Until then, keep checking for fingerprints!

Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I don't know why that caption is in between those two pics! I typed it UNDER the one of Claire. Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete